Referees and Timekeepers
The contact person for scheduling timekeepers and referees is Doug Bourdeau . Doug can be reached via the Contact Us Page. Contact Scott Guidebeck for head of referee questions #361-3490 or email him at email@example.com.
All Referees must attend a clinic each year.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DROP OFF A COPY OF YOUR NEW REF CARD. PUT IT IN THE REF MAIL BOX AT THE RINK.
Welcome back! Here are a few updates,
- Referee scheduling will be through the IRHA Arbiter Scheduling System. Doug Bourdeau will schedule for IRHA Games at the Negaunee Ice Arena.
- All Referees, new and returning, need to supply Scott Guidebeck and Doug Bourdeau with a copy of their 2019-2020 referee card.
- The Arbiter scheduling system will be used and referees will input their contact information and availability.
- Contact Doug for scheduling, paper work, and payroll concerns.
- All Payroll will be completed monthly by IRHA. A W-9 form needs to be filled out prior to being assigned games and submitted to IRHA Treasurer.
MJH Direct deposit form -Only if you want to referee in Marquette
Welcome Back! Here are a few updates,
- All Timekeepers must be second year Pee Wee age and above.
- All Timekeepers, new and returning, need to fill out a Timekeeper Information Form (may download from the Forms/Documents page).
- Timekeeper schedules will be assigned on the Arbiter system.
- Contact Doug Bourdeau for all scheduling and paperwork concerns.
- A W-9 form must be filled out before being assigned games.